Sales.mx is going loco, and we’re taking you with us!
To help spread the word about Sales.mx, the world’s only exclusive market for buying and selling .mx domains, we will go to any lengths – even giving away one of our own domains.
Enter the contest below, and you will earn the chance to win a domain that could be worth thousands of dollars in resale value – Loco.mx.
Past publicly reported ‘loco’ domain sales include:
- Loco.me – $1,250 USD
- Loco.biz – $2,600 USD
- Loco.com – $55,500 USD
Be our grand prize winner and Loco.mx could be yours, for free.
Five runner-up winners will also receive a free, 3-month .mx domain showcase listing, featured in the Sales.mx marketplace and homepage. (retail value of $26.85 USD)
To be a winner, just follow the 3 simple steps below and you will be entered into our contest to get loco!
- Sign up for our newsletter here. (we promise not to spam or send needless emails, and you may unsubscribe at any time).
- Follow @Salesmx on Twitter
- Send the tweet: Get Loco With @Salesmx and Win a Free Domain! – https://sales.mx/?p=753
All three steps must be completed in order to be eligible to win.
1 Grand Prize winner will receive the domain Loco.mx, transferred into your account at GoDaddy.com for free. Loco.mx was an original .mx landrush registration and is registered through September of 2014.
5 Runner-up winners will receive a free Sales.mx Showcase Listing for 3-months. A showcase listing gives your .mx domains the most visibility to buyers in our marketplace.
Contest ends on May 20th, at 11:59am CST. Winners will be drawn on or before May 23rd and announced here on Sales.mx.
– Each contest entry will be assigned a number, and the winning numbers will be selected using Random.org
– One entry per person.
– Grand Prize winner must have an account with GoDaddy.com to receive the domain, and will be responsible for renewal of domain upon expiration (September 17, 2014).
– Runner-up winners must have a .mx domain listed for sale in the Sales.mx marketplace to be eligible to win a showcase listing. Go here to get your .mx domains listed now..