What types of payment are accepted?
Currently Sales.mx is accepting payment via:
- PayPal (up to 1,000 USD)
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Escrow.com (add 3% if using Premier Service)
Please let us know if there is another payment provider you currently use and we will consider adding it.
After I have purchased a domain, how do I take ownership of it?
As soon as we have verified that your payment has been processed and secured in full, we will request the necessary information from you to perform a domain transfer.
How long does the domain transfer process take?
Account Transfers – In most cases we will ask you to receive the domain at it’s current registrar. This is known as an account transfer, and can normally be completed within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Registrar Transfers – If for some reason you need to move the domain to a new registrar, we will assist you in performing a registrar transfer. However please be aware a registrar transfer can take up to 7 days. The exact number of days varies from one registrar to another.
Is there a refund policy?
We are happy to offer a 3-day money-back guarantee, applicable only under the following circumstances:
- If you are unsatisfied or change your mind for any reason before the domain name transfer has been initiated, you may request a full refund, no questions asked.
- If after you have received the domain name via an account transfer (see above), so long as the domain is still with the current registrar, you may transfer it back to us for a full refund, minus a 50.00 USD processing fee, for up to 3 days (72 hours) from the initial transfer.
However, refunds will not be issued under any circumstance, if either …
- You received the domain via a registrar transfer (see above).
- You have moved the domain to a new registrar after receiving it via an account transfer.
What if I have other questions?
Please send us an email, and we will be happy to answer it.